11 March 2016
Download the Glennie Fair program and map for a good read and to help you plan your day. Here are some of the events and attractions:
- On the oval you will be able to explore the Glennie Open Markets featuring 25 specialty stalls! Take the brand new steps leading to the oval located near Two Moos Coffee and Pizza Capers for ease of access.
- Make sure you find a spot on the new grandstand to watch the running of 'Black Isuzu Glennie Gift' down on main oval at 12.30pm.
- Please come along and see the Smoke & Mirrors Fashion Parade in Manning Theatre at The Glennie Fair 11.30am and 1.30pm - brought to you by the Student Welfare Committee 2016. All Glennie Mothers and Daughters are to receive a 20% discount at Smoke & Mirrors in Ruthven Street, so please come along and see the fabulous new season stock just arrived! Please see Brooke at Smoke & Mirrors for some fashion styling to suit YOU!"
- Have a punt on a racing pig to help the Interact Committee raise funds for careflight. The pig races take place throughout the day on the Chapel Lawns.
- Check the entertainment guide to make sure you don’t miss any of the entertainment on the main and hospitality stage.
- Adults can drop in to Fitzy’s Courtyard for a taste of wine and enjoy a cheese platter.