For Students Who Work . . .

28 August 2015

Students who have a part-time job may be required to lodge a tax return. This is made simple by registering for a My-Gov account and lodging an electronic return.

For more information, download the information below.

Mrs Belinda Paul
VET Co-ordinator


Previous Page