Supervising External Exams
The School is looking for volunteers to supplement staff supervision during the QCAA External Assessment (EA) period (Monday, 26 October to Tuesday, 17 November) with suitable adults supervisors.
Below are descriptions of the requirements of eligibility and the task roles. At all times a school staff member would be present in the exam venue.
To be eligible to be a supervisor, you must:
- hold a blue card or a current Queensland College of Teachers (QCT) registration
- be at least 18 years of age
- be eligible to work in Australia
- have photographic identification
- not be the parent of a student sitting EA this year (Year 12 students or accelerated Year 11 students).
- adhere to processes and procedures as outlined by the Senior supervisor or EA coordinator
- follow directions provided by the Senior supervisor or EA coordinator
- provide information to the Senior supervisor or EA coordinator about any incident as required
- complete the Access Arrangements and Reasonable Adjustments (AARA) time record
- report suspected academic misconduct to the Senior supervisor or EA coordinator
- distribute and collect assessment materials as directed by the Senior supervisor or EA coordinator
- provide feedback on observations to assessment venues.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
Mr Tim Causer
QCE & External Assessment (EA) Coordinator