23 July 2015
Girls from Prep to Year 10 can access free dental care through the School Dental Service at North School Dental Clinic.
Parents of day girls, if you would like your daughter to participate in the free dental care program, you will need to phone to make an appointment.
If your daughter is a boarder, please contact the Glennie Health Centre on 07 4688 8809 or email them email@example.com. They will make the arrangements for your daughter to attend.
Appointments are being co-ordinated through the administration team at Toowoomba Hospital Dental Clinic. Please phone 07 4616 6500 after 9:00am Monday to Thursday.
To take advantage of this offer you will need to phone and make an appointment before Friday, 14 August 2015.
- The dental van will not be at The Glennie School
- Appointments will be held at the North State School Dental Clinic, Gilbert Street, Toowoomba (Toowoomba phone book Map 9, D11)
- There are limited appointments available before and after school. Most appointments will have to be during school time
- Oral Health does not accept any responsibility for transport of the children to and from their appointments
- Parents or legal guardians must attend all appointments