We believe the individual needs of each Glennie girl matter.
We tailor our innovative, rigorous and engaging curriculum to support your daughter on her learning journey and guide her on the path to developing into an independent, confident and well-skilled young woman with a positive growth mindset.
A Glennie education delivers academic programs that are:
- Flexible – meeting the individual academic needs of each Glennie girl.
- Innovative – delivering engaging learning experiences that foster a life-long love of learning.
- Personalised - ensuring each girl’s learning pathway is individualised to suit her personal ambitions.
- Challenging – inspiring creativity and developing in her the skills to be a deep, critical thinker.
Our strong extra-curricular programs complement and extend our academic programs by:
- Further encouraging skills development.
- Creating opportunities for personal growth and development.
- Discovering and developing her unique interests and talents.
- Developing her leadership and teamwork skills.
- Exploring new experiences and stepping outside her comfort zone.
- Building the social skills that develop resilience, strength of character and confidence.
Our learning extension and support programs recognise that every student develops and learns in their own unique way.
- Girls who demonstrate a very high ability in particular study areas are provided opportunities to extend and enhance their talents with challenging learning experiences.
- Assistance is available for girls who may need extra support with literacy, numeracy and language skills, ensuring all students are able to make the most of our dynamic academic program.
Visit our Facebook page to see the wide range of activities your daughter could participate in as a Glennie girl.