The Glennie School welcomes International students. We are situated in Toowoomba on the Great Dividing Range 2 hours by road to the West of Brisbane in Queensland, Australia.
The Glennie School is owned by The Corporation of The Synod of The Diocese of Brisbane with the operation of the School vested in the School Council. The Glennie School is registered with CRICOS (00496D) to enrol Full Fee paying overseas students from Year 7 into our boarding school. The link to International Student Fee schedule is below.
- Junior Secondary, Year 7 to 10 - 084571C
- Senior Secondary, Year 11 to 12 - 004872G
It is required that INTERNATIONALstudents:
- Comply with the requirements of the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) regarding regulations governing International student entry to Australia
- Maintain current overseas student health cover for the length of their visa
- Comply with the expectations of the School
- Comply with any decisions of the School relating to continued enrolment
- Comply with the Boarding expectations of the School until they terminate their enrolment with the Glennie School
It is a requirement of The Glennie School that all international students are accommodated in the Schools Boarding Houses. Homestay is only offered during school holidays.
Australia’s laws promote quality education and consumer protection for international students. These laws are known as the ESOS framework.
Elite Overseas Studies Centre
RM. 2102, 21/F Mongkok Commercial Centre
No. 16 Argyle Street
For further information please contact
The Enrolment Registrar
The Glennie School
TOOWOOMBA QLD 4350
P: +61 7 4688 8807