16 October 2015
Whilst many schools might have Monday, 19 October as a pupil free day, at Glennie there is a full program of activities for all Year 7 to 12 students to participate in:
- Year 12 students will use the day preparing for their end of year assessment
- Year 11 students participate in the second day of their Leadership Conference
- Year 10 girls have a session discussing body image and friendship issues presented by Enlighten Education
- Brett Lee returns to present a session to Year 7 and Year 9 on Cybersafety and Cyberbullying;
- YLead presents the Year 8 session titled "Leadershift"' and
- Year 7 girls will be involved in two other personal development sessions which are felt important to their physical, emotional and social growth.
All of the sessions have been designed and presented by highly qualified, specialists in their field.
Girls are able to wear their sports uniform on the day. This is an excellent day, with presentations provided by experts in their field. The feedback is always very positive from the girls. Therefore, it is an expectation that all girls will attend as part of their usual school program. Should your daughter be unwell on the day, please notify the School as usual.
The following links will take you to the details of your daughter's program (Years 7 - 10).