Girls are introduced to the use of computers in Kindergarten. From Prep onwards the skill development associated with computer technology is integrated into most subject areas. Girls become active participants in their learning.
- From Year 1, girls keep an electronic folio as a record of her year’s work.
- Each class develops a virtual classroom on the Glennie Portal providing girls and families access to information databases, programs and curriculum materials.
- All classrooms are equipped with interactive whiteboards to assist in making teaching and learning more meaningful and enjoyable.
- Each classroom has a number of notebook computers to provide consolidation of skills and to complete learning activities.
- The Junior Years computer workroom enhances individual competency and provides a venue for collaborative work.
- From Year 5 girls join the Notebook Computer Program with a school supplied computer.