Senior Years 10 to 12
The Senior Years program for girls in Years 10 to 12 establishes an effective base from which your daughter's opinions, options and potential for a successful future are established.
Your daughter will be encouraged to pursue education not only for the rewards, but for the personal growth, sense of achievement and self-belief that prepares her for life after school.
Our emphasis is to ensure that Senior girls make the right choices for their studies so they are well prepared as they embark on their chosen pathway. This approach has resulted in a very high proportion of Glennie girls continuing to tertiary education and achieving success in their chosen careers.
Outcomes for Senior Girls
- The courses offered at Glennie allow all girls the opportunity to gain a Queensland Certificate of Education (QCE).
- Our Year 12 cohort consistently achieves above the State average in Queensland Core Skills testing.
- On average, 25% of Glennie Year 12 graduates achieve an OP of between 1 to 5. The state average is traditionally 20%.
- The percentage of Glennie girls applying for tertiary admission who receive an offer is consistently above 90%.
- To read more about Year 12 outcomes, please visit the Results page on this website.
Technology is integrated into the curriculum from . . . Read More
To read more about Glennie Senior Years including core and elective subject choices, download the Senior Years Subject Selection Handbook