MFit Parent Info Session
Open Mind Education Director, Mrs Meg Durham will return to Glennie for the second in a series of parent information sessions entitled Learn practical ways to boost your daughter's wellbeing, resilience, and confidence.
Parents and friends are welcome to attend, bookings are essential.
Date: Thursday, 11 August 2016
Venue: Laboratory 4, The Sue Edwards Science Centre
The Glennie School
RSVP: Online or telephone 07 468 8887
The MFit® Program at Glennie aims to create an environment in which students develop a positive sense of self, a healthy relationship with themselves, healthy relationships with others, and a sense of belonging. Each lesson provides students with a space to connect, share and learn with their peers and Tutor teacher.
The MFit® Program strengthens each girl’s mind by developing their ability to:
- Manage the everyday challenges of life
- Create a strong sense of self
- Cultivate a growth mindset
- Effectively communicate with others
- Navigate various social media platforms
- Develop and maintain healthy relationships
- Build resilience to be able to handle failure and rejection
- Incorporate mindfulness practices into their daily lives
- Seek help for themselves and others